Wake Up With Strength, Power and Energy.





 Correct me if I’m wrong, the hardest thing is waking up early in the morning and having that positive vibe and energy… Kiss that goodbye, as today we will make this easier!
"I love her energy in the morning!".... "Oh do you always wake up this positive?!".... "What s better than a fresh early day!"
Waking up every day with energy is a challenge we all dream of accomplishing! I'll start by myself, i used to set the alarm at 5:00 and keep snoozing it until 6:00 before I consider opening my eyes, I know you do the same! We will take you through some steps to help you wake up full of energy every day, and have enough to spare the entire day!
The Alarm is your friend: don't consider your alarm as an enemy you want to murder every morning, instead choose a nice and soothing alarm ringtone... Why? Well it's scientific, when you make up on a calm tone your body produces energy hormones and happy hormones to keep up and awake!
Wake up time: wake up every day at the same time; it will help regulate your body.
Water it up: jump out of bed and drink your way to energy.
Stand up and dance: move your body to your alarm clock music and just get some energy to go on.
And finally be positive and spread your energy all around! What would you do with this added daily energy?


EmoticonEmoticon